Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Andrew Kelson
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Jameson Ribbens
A Message From Our Doctors
3 Things Every Patient Should Know
Your Mouth Is Connected To Your Body.
Dentistry Is Not What It Used To Be.
Our Relationship Is NOT Transactional.
We Could Be Perfect For Your Family
Focused On You
- We treat you & not just your teeth
- Your optimal oral health is our focus
- Treatment recommendations are always personalized
Proven Technologies & Techniques
- Trusted technologies to heighten your care
- We create a variety of dental restorations in-house
- Providing sleep apnea treatment & goop-free impressions
- Myriad preventive, restorative, & periodontic services
- Numerous cosmetic solutions available
- Your comfort & needs are our priorities
Welcoming New Patients
Is Your Child A Candidate
Most Insurance Plans
Very positive experience. Friendly staff, professional and skilled dentist and I was fortunate to get an appt. the very next day. Thank you Dental Horizons.
I’ve always been scared of the dentist, always needing a second round of numbing shots to get me numb so I always ask for nitrous. I am new to Dental Horizons about 6 months ago. I just had a filling replaced and prep work and temporary crown placed. They had me numb with first round of shots, gave me a bite block to keep my mouth open for me and relaxed enough with the nitrous that I actually fell asleep while the worked. I must say that’s a first.
The team at Dental Horizons is fantastic! They do a good job of making the visit comfortable when it is sometimes difficult to be relaxed during a dental exam. The entire team is friendly and professional. I feel fortunate to be a patient there!
Dr Kelson does excellent work. They do what they can to take care, his team is awesome!
Dr. Kelson is an excellent dentist. All the staff were friendly and professional.
First class facility. Professional and efficient technicians. A pleasant and friendly staff.